Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm about 7 months pregnant, this weekend I wore shoes I don't normally wear and now my foot feels sprained?

My foot began to hurt on Saturday, the day I wore the shoes, so I had my husband and my friend massage my foot, then Sunday %26amp; Monday it still hurt- I%26#039;ve been wearing an ace bandage %26amp; icing my foot. All my tests and everything are normal so I%26#039;m healthy %26amp; don%26#039;t have diabetes or anything. I hear when you%26#039;re pregnant that your joints loosen and weight shifts so you injure yourself more easilly, but I%26#039;m wondering if I should be worried? Has anyone had anything like this when they were pregnant? Any advise will be much appreciated, thanks!!

I%26#039;m about 7 months pregnant, this weekend I wore shoes I don%26#039;t normally wear and now my foot feels sprained?
Bad shoes or newer shoes can do this to you. I thought I had broken my pinky toe about a month ago but it was just the muscle being tense from the shoes I was wearing. As soon as I switched shoes everything began to go back to normal. I would recomend avoiding those shoes that did this to you until you have the baby. By then your weight distrubution will be back to normal and the shoes may become wearable again.





Good luck and congrats!



develop skin cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment