Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Recommendations for Massage Shoes??

I am am massage therapist, and am starting at a new spa...every where I have worked before I was able to wear Sneakers/Tennis shoes, and won%26#039;t be able to now! I am looking for some recommendations for quality shoes that won%26#039;t completely break the bank! Thanks!

Recommendations for Massage Shoes??
When I was a practicing Massage Therapist, I also had a hard time finding shoes. During school, I practiced bare foot...and upon entering the job field, I had to wear shoes. On a whim I pulled out my old black Capezio dance sneakers. They felt so good on my feet and unlike sneakers, I still felt connected to the ground. For this option I%26#039;d suggest a web site such as www.discountdance.com
Reply:Just look around for what you feel comfortable in and can afford.





I%26#039;ve used Dansko%26#039;s (closed in clogs) but they%26#039;re not cheap -- about $115 per pair. However, they are leather, comfortable, and easy to clean if you get lotion on them.





Good Luck!



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment