Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where's a good place to find a pair of sturdy reliable shoes?

My husband is on his feet all day, and he has a bad back - so he needs good shoes. He%26#039;s a massage therapist. I am not sure if tennis shoes are best or something else. They need to be black.





Help!

Where%26#039;s a good place to find a pair of sturdy reliable shoes?
Get him a pair of Merrells. They are around 90-100 a pair, but they are sturdy and my boyfriend doesn%26#039;t complain about pain like he did before.








http://www.merrell.com/
Reply:I would advise Red Wing shoes as they make a very durable and comfortable work shoes. My husband used to wear out his work boots in 6 month or less. After trying Red Wing he noticed less fatigue and they lasted several years.



books

No comments:

Post a Comment